Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Comfy Heels and Grown Up Coco Puffs

I'm sorry if I end up sounding like a commercial. I think I should get commissions for the stuff that I obsess over. A few years ago it was those tide pens... cause they are awesome! 


My current obsession is Crocs....


If you're thinking of those ugly nasty clog ones then stop! They actually make cute ones that you can wear in public and not look frumpy. Seriously. These were my present to myself for being me!



Aren't they cute? Well I think they are wonderful. They are cute, make me look taller, comfy (the brown ones are like having a foot massage attached to your feet), they go with everything I wear (at least I like to think they do), and they make me feel cute and a little sexyish (which I think is always important to feel that way whether you actually do or not). Chloe thinks they are cool too but she likes to wear them on her hands because they make her fall over if she puts them on her feet. She likes to put them on my feet and take them back off over and over again. I just had to tell you about them!


Grown up Coco Puffs... *impish grin* They are good for me AND they are chocolate. Have you tried the Chocolate Cheerios??? They seriously taste like Coco Puffs! I got a giant box (too big for the cupboard) at Costco on Saturday and they are almost all gone already and it's only Wednesday... I've been eating them for just about every meal because they are wonderful shaped like an "O". I figure it's better than eating a bar of Chocolate for every other meal. (I did that for about a week after my last chocolate party, my butt didn't appreciate that very much.) 


I just had to tell you about my recent favorite obsessions/things because a lot of the time other people turn out to like them almost as much as I do. They do make fun of me for being my own commercial but at least I don't irritate you or them about it in the middle of your favorite show, right???

3 Two Cents':

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Whoa! Those are really cool shoes! I agree that the original ones are a little frumpy but I love the sandal ones! I'm glad that I don't really care for chocolate or else those Cheerios might have been an obsession for me as well!

Meredith said...

I like the new blog look. So cute.

she of sea said...

Those Cheerios - yum! Thank you, cereal engineer person who decided to create the recipe sans cow's milk. You are a real man (or woman) of genius. Or something like that.

Chloe getting bigger by the month...